K-5 Edgenuity Student Resources
We are receiving a lot of questions about how to submit assignments in Edgenuity. Here is our preferred method.
- Create Google Drive files for each course. Here is a video to show you how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH1RYmCpl_s
- Once you have completed the assignment, make sure it is saved in the Drive file you created above. This can happen when you download the pdf--just save it to that file and work on it there. If you use the workbook, use the Chromebook camera to take a picture and then save that picture to the appropriate Drive file. To find the camera on the Chromebook, swipe up on the bottom of the screen to see all of the device apps. The camera will be there. Click to open it and it will be ready to use. Positioning it may take practice. *
- In the assignment list in Buzz, you have to click on the assignment to get to the submission page. Click on the yellow plus in the right hand corner and upload the file from the Drive folder you made in Step 1. Here is a video showing how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WuzY7jtBzg
*Drive is an available cell phone app. If you wish to use phone pictures of assignments, we recommend downloading the Drive app to your phone. You would sign into the app with your student’s wwps email and password. Pictures from the phone would need to be added to the Drive.
If after watching these videos, you still need help, please call us. We are here for you.
6-12 Edgenuity Student Resources
High School Counseling Videos
- Senior Year- Presentation 1 - Google Slides - Watch Video
- WWO COVID Culminating Project Video Slides - Google Slides - Watch Video
- Link to High School and Beyond Planning Platform