K-5 Pearson Resources for Parents
If you are an elementary student or have an elementary student, Pearson materials/supplies will be mailed directly to your home.
The following is a video of our Pearson information night. It shows you how to navigate our program:
If you need help with technology issues related to the Pearson program, please contact their helpline at 844-597-3224.
If you need help with your chromebook or other tech related problems, please contact our office at 509-526-2060 or the district technology help desk at 509-527-3010.
MS/HS Edgenuity Resources for Parents
Edgenuity Help Center--this is a great place to start! Here are some recommended documents to preview as we get ready to start our year:
- Edgenuity Parent Newsletter (English) OR Edgenuity Parent Newsletter (Spanish)
- Parent Letter (English) OR Carta para Padres y Familias (Spanish)
- Edgenuity Student Manual
Here are some easy, quick tech tips if you are experiencing difficulty with slow videos or pages not loading. We recommend trying the following as first steps:
1. Logout and log back into the Pearson or Edgenuity system.
2. Clear the browsing history.
3. Restart the Chromebook device. Completely turn off the device and then turn it back on.
4. Remove your chromebook account. How_to_Remove_Your_Chromebook_Account.pdf
5. Update your chromebook. How_to_Update_Your_Chromebook.pdf
If these fail to fix your problem, contact your School Secretary 509-526-2060, School Counselor 509-526-2072, or the school district Tech Support at 509-527-3010 for assistance.Read more